Sales Executive / Coordinator
We are looking for a passionate sales person with proven experience in AV and event sales, to join our team to develop new business and service existing accounts. This is an important role as you will be responsible for driving sales by promoting the range of products and services RTR Productions can provide. You will be working closely with the Production and Operations team to ensure client needs are fully addressed and their expectations exceeded. The successful candidate will have a successful track record in building and maintaining strong customer relationships.
What we’re looking for:
- Solid track record in AV sales, Events or Hospitality industry
- Proven event sales and planning experience
- Strong negotiation skills, resilience, and determination
- Confident, professional communication skills.
- A sales hunter.
- Highly motivated and driven with a desire to learn and progress within the business
- A passion for providing excellent customer service
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to close the sale and build lasting relationships.
- Good organisational and administration skills with attention to detail
- Supportive of your fellow team members and ready to help whenever it is needed
- The ability to multi-task
Technical knowledge of AV equipment, as well as experience with Current RMS, is highly beneficial.
As part of the Sales Team, the role involves managing clients through the beginning of the contact cycle. The Sales Team manage events from the initial enquiry stage through to the planning of the event with the Production team, and then handover to the Operations team, ensuring client satisfaction to gain repeat business.
To successfully fill this role, you will:
- Be involved in booking, contracting and coordination of events
- Seek opportunities to increase sales and conversions within the Team
- Focus on a consistently executed up-selling approach
- Develop strong relationships with key accounts
- Build strong relationships with customers to fully understand their needs and ensure sales are not a ‘one-off’
- Create sales and marketing activities
- Research industries, companies and attendees – using these insights to generate quality leads.
- Convert leads into sales through urgency and strong ability to close the deal.
- Utilise all facets of our booking system, administer and coordinate all sales and event activity including proposals, planning, contracting and invoicing to maximise business potential and cost efficiencies
- Receive and convert incoming enquiries to achieve targets and maximize revenue
Why you’ll enjoy RTR:
- You’ll never get bored. We thrive on providing creative encounters that are distinct from our clients’ other events.
- Our clients are our partners. We create with our clients, not just for our clients.
- We work hard but laugh harder.
- If you grow, we grow as a company.
- The more you give, the more we give. Be part of a two-way relationship, not a dictatorial one.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your interest in this role.
Email application to – firstname.lastname@example.org