RTR Productions are seeking a technically savvy Operations Coordinator for our busy live events and productions team based at our East Brunswick base.
RTR Productions utilize the highest quality audio visual products available to deliver AV, lighting and staging products for corporate events, elegant weddings, outdoor events and live music clients amongst many others.
We are looking for a passionate AV professional with a technical AV background and experience in project management, operations management or coordination. In your new role you will be tasked with the efficient coordination of staff, contractors, stock and resources to deliver events to our high standards. Key roles include:
- Day-to-day Operations Coordination
- Coordinating all stock movements
- Scheduling amd management of all crew shifts
- Recruiting and training new crew
- Forecasting and scheduling upcoming work
- Assisting in estimating, quoting and technical design of jobs
- Working hands on during bump ins and bump outs
- Leading crews and on site project management
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in operations management or coordination in a similar AV rental role. A thorough understanding of modern audio visual equipment including high end audio, projection, vision switching/scaling and distribution, lighting, rigging and power distribution is a must. Candidates with the following skills and abilities will be held in high regard:
- Extensive background in the events industry
- Previous crewing/scheduling experience
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Rigging qualifications
- Professional appearance
To apply send your resume to email@example.com, applications close August 3rd.